After choir practice
Having breezed by it earlier, I know that the Choir Room is unlocked. Soon, all will be better. Off I go on tonight's "run."
The (mainly nocturnal) adventures of Dr. Paul, church Sexton.
Having breezed by it earlier, I know that the Choir Room is unlocked. Soon, all will be better. Off I go on tonight's "run."
Posted by
Paul V Roby, MD
at
11:33 PM
1 comment:
I found a briefcase of papers in the (unlocked) Choir Room. For safekeeping, I left it, along with an explanatory note, on the receptionist's desk in the Church Office. Then I locked up the Choir Room.
There was an open office window, that I was able to re-latch, by entering the locked office.
The Gym door was blocked open, along with the storage closet just outside the alley side Gym entrance--kind of unusual. It seems that an event is or was going on in the Gym. I closed and locked these doors, and turned off restroom lights.
A few more lights to turn off than usual, but overall smooth and quiet.
Post a Comment