Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Continuing the story of a basic night "run" of the building

As I reach the top of the stairs, I check that the doors to the bowling alley pin room and the other door (who knows where that leads) are locked. Then, I enter the gym, and lock the door behind me, pulling it all the way shut (it makes a loud "slam" sound, that echoes through the gym). I pad across the gym floor, to the security lighted entrance alcove for the women's restroom and bowling alley entrances. There, I confirm lights are off in the restroom, and that the bowling alley door is locked. I move across the gym floor again, to the men's restroom, and confirm that its lights are off. At the circuit breaker panel by the main gym entrance, I turn off any gym lights that may have been left on, and then leave the gym by the main (Harvard side) entrance. I confirm that the gym door is locked, and head down the stairs, one floor level, to the second floor choir/classrooms area, which I enter through the locked doors.

To be continued...

No comments: