Earlier this evening
Earlier this evening, I removed a mattress and some cardboard from the upper Seneca entrance. It was a campsite, probably from late last night (after my security walk-through). I put them into the dumpster, which might or might not be cool as far as dumpster use is concerned, but tomorrow is our big "homecoming" Sunday, and I decided it better not to leave this stuff out and visible (and easily relocatable to the doorway) for the morning.
Off to tonight's wak-through, after the next installment of the "routine run":
Arriving in the child care center, I breeze down the hallway toward the alley, verifying that the hall lighting is correct. I don't check doors here, or anything (that's up to the child care center people), just make sure there aren't any monsters, or broken down doors. I verify that the child care area utility room light is off, and that the room is locked, with its key hanging on its special hook. Then I open the stairway gate, and bound up the stairs to the E-300 level. Here, I check the youth lounge, women's room, and offices for lights and locks as appropriate, making my way down the hall to the men's room and Buddhist center. At this point, I retrace my path to the child care center, replacing the child gate across the stairs, re–enter the church building, and pass through to the Sanctuary entrance.
To be continued.

1 comment:
Peaceful and normal. The child gate latch wall anchor attachment actually hasn't been restored, the displacement was simply reduced. It still works. No campers.
Peace.
Post a Comment