Monday, September 18, 2006

Sunday night



Multiple things tonight. A lot of lights on, kitchen storage door ajar, nursery door won't close, office lights on, other little things. Campers (MF couple) on upper Seneca entryway. The "porchlights" were off, and the inside lights on at upper Seneca, which may have attracted the campers. They declined the ROAR resource booklet, promised to leave, then fell back asleep, and then finally left when I returned. I corrected the lights.

The door to the bowling pin room was open and broken. I'm not sure this means it was broken open. It showed damage consistent with being forced open, and I can't close it now. It was locked at this time last night. Pics show some of the door damage, plus some of the screws that repaired some of the door damage. I can't tell how old the damage or the repairs are, because I have no older pics of it, and don't recall seeing the screws before.

No comments: