Sunday, September 03, 2006

After Sunday worship.

Tonight, going with my friend, John. John may well do this "run" some times when I am traveling, some day.

Continuing the saga of how this is done:

Having blocked open the Fellowship Hall door from the hallway just outside of the main entrance to the Church Office, I proceed to the exit (on Harvard). After confirming a lock on all four glass doors, I exit to the sidewalk, turn right, and go along the Church Office outside wall, pushing on each of the twelve windows from the outside, to confirm that each is latched. I re-enter the building at the Kang Wen Clinic entrance, and lock it behind me.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Paul V Roby, MD said...

All quiet. A young couple was "visiting" on the upper Seneca entryway, seated in "make out" position by the upper step. They denied plans to sleep up there, "just coming in out of the rain." I welcomed them to visit, so long as they didn't sleep there. Heaven only knows what they're really doing...

Having a second person along makes it necessary to be more conscious of doors closing (and locking) behind me.