Monday, September 11, 2006

More of the saga of the "run," and tonight's plan (Sunday night on Monday morning)

Continued from previous posts:

Arriving at the Sanctuary, I have two areas left to cover. The Sanctuary and the Church Office interior. It would have been strictly more efficient to do the Office earlier, but I save it to allow for a particular kind of camper encounter. Approaching the narthex from the choir room area, I look down the hallway alongside the Sanctuary, for As I enter the Sanctuary area, I first glance out the Harvard upper entrance door, to see if anyone's camping there. Then, I walk through the Sanctuary itself, stopping to listen carefully in the darkness. By the way, the oscillating fans, when left on, sound like someone sleeping. After checking the alley entrance into the Sanctuary, I come up on the Seneca upper entrance, and check it for campers, and correct lighting. Most nights, nobody is there (when I come around). For nights when someone is camping on the upper entrance floor, you'll have to tune in next episode...

To be continued.

Now, on to tonight's "run."

1 comment:

Paul V Roby, MD said...

A peaceful run. One pastor's office was completely "on," lights, radio, etc., for the first time in my recollection. I moved some flowers from the Sanctuary to the Office, as promised to the staffer who called.

A good night. Peace.