Saturday night
After a full day struggling to clean the oven and kitchen, followed by a (long but satisfying) marathon unwrapping and putting away of dishes, I'm ready for the night's security run.
To continue my description, we start from the lower church entrance on Seneca side, arriving from the Fellowship Hall.
I check the women's bathroom, all three chambers, for lights left on. Then, I examine all the windows to Seneca around the door, and confirm locking on all doors. I make sure that all lights are off except the (ample) security lighting, which stays on. Moving back through Fellowship Hall, I proceed to the lower level Harvard entrance area. There, I make sure that the Heritage Room and other nearby doors are locked, and check all locks and windows to the Harvard entrances. At both entrances, I check for campers. Confirming that only security lighting is on, with all other lights, including in the multigender accessible bathroom, I proceed to the Church Office area, checking the men's room light switch as I pass it. Arriving at the hallway door that leads to the Office, and it's associated glass exit doors to Harvard, I open the door, confirm it is locked, and block it open.
To be continued. Now, it's time to head into the building for tonight's check. The flashlight has a new bulb, and I'mready to roll...

1 comment:
Nice and uneventful. The building doesn't get much use on Saturday, I guess. Everything was (mainly) the way I left it the night before.
Peace.
Post a Comment